Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
Should you go to the gym every day?
When you start hitting the gym, you get that addictive rush of endorphins. Soon you find yourself itching to exercise even on your rest days. While we love seeing you at our gyms, respecting your body and doing what you can to keep it strong and...
What Equipment Is Needed For Yoga?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY!Whether you’re a tried and tested yogi or have always wanted to give it a go, today is a wonderful day to hop on your mat. Five reasons people love yogaWith 60 million yoga-related posts trending on Instagram every...
The Best Exercises For Your Legs
As gyms are now fully reopened and summer is finally here, it is now that time to fully focus on exercising and maintaining a healthy diet. As well as eating the appropriate foods, your gym routine is vital if you are looking to tone certain areas of...