Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- If your friend joins on a direct debit plan, they must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
Do rest days slow your progress?
If you have reached the point in your training where you dislike or are afraid of rest days, then to be honest I feel like giving you a high five! By far the biggest problem in the fitness industry is getting people into the gym in the first place, t...
Halloween Party - 31.10.18
Join us in all clubs for a Spooky Spectacular on Halloween Night.31st October 2018, 6-9pm.Featuring:Live DJPrizes for best fancy dressUV spooky spin with costumesHalloween photo booth and props - meet the grim reaper!Potion samplesDEADlift challenge ...
Les Mills Launch Parties
Over the next few weeks lots of our clubs are celebrating the launches of the new Les Mills releases. With new fantastic music, and workouts to push you even harder, there will be something for everyone. Some clubs are also offering "Bring a friend" ...