Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
Get ready to hit the gym with a short burst of exercise programme
We can’t wait to reopen our gyms and welcome you all back as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we hope that you are staying safe, happy and healthy.Getting back into the swing of things after a long time away from the gym can be quite a...
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...
How To Train For A Marathon (Nutrition)
Next in our marathon training lineup is nutrition, the importance of diet in training, and what to eat in the run-up to the event.A recap on the marathon training pyramid Whether this is your first or fifth marathon, athletes will find much bett...