Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
How To Get A Six Pack
What do Zac Efron, Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez all have in common? Yes, lots of money. Yes, worldwide fame. Yes, they can all sing. But, they are also fanatical about maintaining their killer abs too. But how do they do it? And can you do it too...
4 Differences Between a Powerlifter & Bodybuilder
If you were asked to name the biggest and strongest men on the planet, names like Eddie Hall, Brian Siders, Ronnie Coleman and (if you are of a certain age) Arnold Schwarzenegger probably come to mind. These are all strong men, with big muscles; but ...
Exercising During Pregnancy
First of all, the team at 24/7 Fitness would like to say congratulations! And secondly, we want to help you stay safe and healthy during this exciting period. This post covers why it’s important to continue exercising throughout pregnancy. You...