Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
How to Fit a Workout into Your Lunch Hour
Maybe you hate getting up at the crack of dawn and working out first thing.Perhaps can’t face the thought of hitting the gym after a hard day at work. Why not try working out in your lunch hour? If you have a gym near you, it’s a great way t...
10 Workout Tips for Women
Ladies; there’s no need to be intimidated by the gym. Whether you’re new to exercise or want to take your fitness to the next level, these 10 workout tips for women are a great way to take stock and up your workout game.1. Don’t be afraid of we...
How Long Should You Work Out at the Gym?
Whether you’re a seasoned gym-goer or just getting started with your exercise journey, one of the questions you’ll be asking yourself is how long you should be spending in the gym. The answer, of course, depends on the individual and their specif...