Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
Five Steps to Finding the Best Workout Plan For You
Whether you’re a complete fitness newbie or you’re looking to up your game, creating a workout plan is the best way to keep on track. It’s not always easy to know where to start though. Luckily, we can help! Here are five simple steps to findin...
Why are fewer women joining the gym?
There has been a noticeable decline in the number of women joining the gym in the last 12 months. Not just at 24/7 Fitness, we are hearing the same thing across the entire industry. The question is why? I googled it expecting to find a new t...