Refer a Friend
The Small Print
- Amazon gift cards are sent out by email monthly, on or around the 16th of the month, for the previous full month. For example, January's gift cards will be sent on or just after the 16th February.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible for the £10 Amazon gift card.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with 24/7 Fitness.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the Amazon gift cards are sent.
- If you're not yet a member, you can't refer someone. This means, for example, you can't both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The email address or phone number your friend gives us must match the one we have in our membership system. This is where we'll send the Amazon gift card. If it's sent to a different email address because it was entered incorrectly, it won't be re-issued.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- It's not retrospective. If your friend's already a member, you don't get the gift card.
- Your friend needs to join online for you to receive the gift card. It can't be done in club.
- Your friend must pay the joining fee to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer ends 30th April 2019
Why are we doing this?
Staying on track
Staying on form
Your Gym Welcome Pack
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
A little over a year since the UK’s first lockdown, and we are beginning to see restrictions lift following the third lockdown. It’s been a hard and heartbreaking time, with all of us being away from loved ones for so long.We hope that restrictio...
Everything you need to know about muscle fatigue
At the beginning of a workout session, whether at home or the gym, you will feel full of energy; you're smashing it and feel like you could keep going for hours. But then, as the session goes on, you start to feel more tired and weaker than when you ...
3 Tips for Peak Gym Performance
You may have a goal in mind that you are working towards at the gym. While how you workout plays an important role in achieving your goals, they are many other factors that you might want to consider.So you've managed to get your gym routine down and...