Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think
Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think - here's how to spot the signs in yourself or your friends
The root of so many eating disorders - body dissatisfaction
What to look out for
- A sudden or increased preoccupation with training, muscle toning or body building
- Training even when ill or injured
- Stress, anxiety or worry over missing a workout
- Sudden or rapid weight loss
- Severe changes in diet, skipped meals, etc.
- Lowered stamina or inability to engage in exercise that was once common
What to do
Best workout songs for a killer exercise session
We are so excited to welcome you all back into our gyms very soon. While you have probably maintained some form of exercise during lockdown, we all know there is nothing better than getting a good workout done at a gym. Is music good for a worko...
Get ready to hit the gym with a short burst of exercise programme
We can’t wait to reopen our gyms and welcome you all back as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we hope that you are staying safe, happy and healthy.Getting back into the swing of things after a long time away from the gym can be quite a...
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...