Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think
Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think - here's how to spot the signs in yourself or your friends
The root of so many eating disorders - body dissatisfaction
What to look out for
- A sudden or increased preoccupation with training, muscle toning or body building
- Training even when ill or injured
- Stress, anxiety or worry over missing a workout
- Sudden or rapid weight loss
- Severe changes in diet, skipped meals, etc.
- Lowered stamina or inability to engage in exercise that was once common
What to do
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...
How To Train For A Marathon (Nutrition)
Next in our marathon training lineup is nutrition, the importance of diet in training, and what to eat in the run-up to the event.A recap on the marathon training pyramid Whether this is your first or fifth marathon, athletes will find much bett...
How To Train For A Marathon (Physical Training)
Recently, we introduced a miniseries on how to train for a marathon. Today, we will be focusing on the physical aspects of training. The marathon training pyramid theoryMany people focus on the physical aspects of training. Whilst this is a fund...