24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
More About 24/7 Fitness Locations
How To Get Motivated For The Gym
We all know how great it feels to live an active lifestyle (for those who don’t, take our word for it). However, we all have those days where the idea of getting up, putting our workout clothes on and heading to the gym seems like the toughest thin...
Top 6 Benefits of Running
While it can be challenging to motivate yourself to go for a run, the benefits of running make it worth the effort every single time. Paired with endorphins, you’ll end up loving running, just as long as you get out the door.In this post, 24/7 Fitn...
The Importance of Rest Days
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Moving your body has so many benefits for the mind, body and soul that we sometimes just throw ourselves into it, and forget to consider what is really best for our bodies. Surely it’s all good, as long as we’re exercising?While we always encoura...