24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
What Equipment Is Needed For Yoga?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY!Whether you’re a tried and tested yogi or have always wanted to give it a go, today is a wonderful day to hop on your mat. Five reasons people love yogaWith 60 million yoga-related posts trending on Instagram every...
The Best Exercises For Your Legs
As gyms are now fully reopened and summer is finally here, it is now that time to fully focus on exercising and maintaining a healthy diet. As well as eating the appropriate foods, your gym routine is vital if you are looking to tone certain areas of...