24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
Your Gym Welcome Pack
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
A little over a year since the UK’s first lockdown, and we are beginning to see restrictions lift following the third lockdown. It’s been a hard and heartbreaking time, with all of us being away from loved ones for so long.We hope that restrictio...
Everything you need to know about muscle fatigue
At the beginning of a workout session, whether at home or the gym, you will feel full of energy; you're smashing it and feel like you could keep going for hours. But then, as the session goes on, you start to feel more tired and weaker than when you ...
3 Tips for Peak Gym Performance
You may have a goal in mind that you are working towards at the gym. While how you workout plays an important role in achieving your goals, they are many other factors that you might want to consider.So you've managed to get your gym routine down and...