24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...
How To Train For A Marathon (Nutrition)
Next in our marathon training lineup is nutrition, the importance of diet in training, and what to eat in the run-up to the event.A recap on the marathon training pyramid Whether this is your first or fifth marathon, athletes will find much bett...
How To Train For A Marathon (Physical Training)
Recently, we introduced a miniseries on how to train for a marathon. Today, we will be focusing on the physical aspects of training. The marathon training pyramid theoryMany people focus on the physical aspects of training. Whilst this is a fund...