24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
How To Stay Motivated In The Colder Months
We are starting to see less sun and feeling colder every day. Even before winter fully peaks we feel an impact on our lives. We crave heartier foods like stews, soups and casseroles (have you dusted off your slow cooker yet?) and find it harder and h...
How to Fit a Workout into Your Lunch Hour
Maybe you hate getting up at the crack of dawn and working out first thing.Perhaps can’t face the thought of hitting the gym after a hard day at work. Why not try working out in your lunch hour? If you have a gym near you, it’s a great way t...
10 Workout Tips for Women
Ladies; there’s no need to be intimidated by the gym. Whether you’re new to exercise or want to take your fitness to the next level, these 10 workout tips for women are a great way to take stock and up your workout game.1. Don’t be afraid of we...