24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
How To Get Over Gym Anxiety
How To Get Over Gym Anxiety Gym anxiety is something we all know too well. Whether you are an avid go-er or a first time starter, it is important to remember - along with everything else in life - to not let your fears stand in the way of acc...
Best Fitness Festivals 2019
Best Fitness Festivals 2019 Summer is soon approaching and so is the festival season. However, this is a festival lineup with a twist. Forget the warm red stripes and lack of sleep, spend the weekend on a journey of wellbeing and fitness. Whe...
Les Mills New Release - Launch Weekend
We're launching the brand new Les Mills release in club this weekend. With new fantastic music, and workouts to push you even harder, there will be something for everyone. Read on to find out what's happening in your club. Please book in c...