24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
What are Les Mills Classes?
From the creators of BODYPUMP, Les Mills is a family run concept that combines the latest exercise trends, ground-breaking technology and science and mixes it with awesome tunes for an effective workout that is taking the world by storm. Whether mar...
Reasons To Join A 24 Hour Gym
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Whether you work unsociable hours or are simply a night bunny, 24 hour gyms are becoming increasingly popular. More and more people are opting for these types of memberships and it’s easy to see why. With flexible working taking the world by storm ...
5 Free Weight Exercises To Help With Weight Loss
It’s a myth that you need to focus all of your efforts on diet and cardio in order to successfully lose weight. The truth is that free weight training plays an important role in the weight loss process.The science behind free weight exercisesStreng...