24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to warm up – no sweating allowed, take it easy.
- Using the shoulder press, set the weight to 40 kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb right swipes in Tinder.
- Using the chest press, set the weight to 70kg and complete 3 sets of 20 thumb left swipes in Tinder.
- Using the seated leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb taps in Instagram. This is a tough one because it also needs the thumb up-swipe move. Be careful to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Using the prone leg curl, set the weight to 100kg and complete 3 sets of 20 double thumb typed messages in Facebook. This is really tough, and requires a high degree of mental focus, so make sure you are comfy before you start.
- Using the largest exercise ball you can find, sit on it for 10 minutes whilst repeating the double-thumb typing exercise, this time on email. For this it is best to have ignored all text emails for an hour before your workout as it gives some purpose to the exercise. Don’t worry if you need more than the 10 minutes, it’s all great for that core!
- 10 minute walk on the treadmill to cool down, remember – no sweating!
The Difference Between Rest and Recovery
Whether you are an avid athlete or take a more relaxed approach to exercise, chances are you have heard the terms ‘rest’ and ‘recovery’. Both terms are extremely important to ensuring best performance whilst keeping our bodies safe from harm....
The Best Exercise Classes For Over 50s
Age is just a number and we firmly believe that everyone should have access to fitness, ensuring they live their healthiest, happiest life. Whether you have kept fit over the years, or are making a New Years resolution to exercise more; there are a v...
How To Train For A Marathon
Whether you are an avid runner, ready to take on a new challenge or someone looking for a big goal to achieve, there are many reasons why you may decide to run a marathon in 2020. Regardless of whether you cross that finish line like a superhero or ...