10 Ways to Make Your Fellow Gym Members Think You're Awesome
1. Show Dedication, Drive and Hard Work
2. Offer Help and Advice When Asked
3. Look As Though You Are Enjoying Yourself
4. Track Your Progress Using an App
5. Visit the Gym Regularly
6. Do a Lot of Different Workouts
7. Use Music as Motivation
8. Stay Hydrated at All Times
9. Say Hello and Be Friendly!
10. Keep Noise Levels to a Minimum
The Best Exercise Classes For Over 50s
Age is just a number and we firmly believe that everyone should have access to fitness, ensuring they live their healthiest, happiest life. Whether you have kept fit over the years, or are making a New Years resolution to exercise more; there are a v...
How To Train For A Marathon
Whether you are an avid runner, ready to take on a new challenge or someone looking for a big goal to achieve, there are many reasons why you may decide to run a marathon in 2020. Regardless of whether you cross that finish line like a superhero or ...
What are Les Mills Classes?
From the creators of BODYPUMP, Les Mills is a family run concept that combines the latest exercise trends, ground-breaking technology and science and mixes it with awesome tunes for an effective workout that is taking the world by storm. Whether mar...