10 Ways to Make Your Fellow Gym Members Think You're Awesome
1. Show Dedication, Drive and Hard Work
2. Offer Help and Advice When Asked
3. Look As Though You Are Enjoying Yourself
4. Track Your Progress Using an App
5. Visit the Gym Regularly
6. Do a Lot of Different Workouts
7. Use Music as Motivation
8. Stay Hydrated at All Times
9. Say Hello and Be Friendly!
10. Keep Noise Levels to a Minimum
Strength Training for Runners
Whether you’re new to running or are a serious marathon competitor, you should know that running alone is not enough to improve your performance. Switching up your training with sprints, long runs and tempo runs is a good start. However, if you wan...
Why You Should Consider Trying Low Impact Workouts
Getting your body moving through exercise is great for your overall health - not only does it keep you strong physically, but it’s also been shown to be highly beneficial for our mental health too. When people think of working out, their minds...
Is working with a personal trainer worth it?
Whether you’ve been a gym member for a while or this is your first month (welcome!), you’ve probably thought once or twice about investing in a personal trainer. Well, to help you reach an informed decision as to whether this would be a good...