10 Ways to Make Your Fellow Gym Members Think You're Awesome
1. Show Dedication, Drive and Hard Work
2. Offer Help and Advice When Asked
3. Look As Though You Are Enjoying Yourself
4. Track Your Progress Using an App
5. Visit the Gym Regularly
6. Do a Lot of Different Workouts
7. Use Music as Motivation
8. Stay Hydrated at All Times
9. Say Hello and Be Friendly!
10. Keep Noise Levels to a Minimum
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...
How To Train For A Marathon (Nutrition)
Next in our marathon training lineup is nutrition, the importance of diet in training, and what to eat in the run-up to the event.A recap on the marathon training pyramid Whether this is your first or fifth marathon, athletes will find much bett...
How To Train For A Marathon (Physical Training)
Recently, we introduced a miniseries on how to train for a marathon. Today, we will be focusing on the physical aspects of training. The marathon training pyramid theoryMany people focus on the physical aspects of training. Whilst this is a fund...