10 Ways to Make Your Fellow Gym Members Think You're Awesome
1. Show Dedication, Drive and Hard Work
2. Offer Help and Advice When Asked
3. Look As Though You Are Enjoying Yourself
4. Track Your Progress Using an App
5. Visit the Gym Regularly
6. Do a Lot of Different Workouts
7. Use Music as Motivation
8. Stay Hydrated at All Times
9. Say Hello and Be Friendly!
10. Keep Noise Levels to a Minimum
Do rest days slow your progress?
If you have reached the point in your training where you dislike or are afraid of rest days, then to be honest I feel like giving you a high five! By far the biggest problem in the fitness industry is getting people into the gym in the first place, t...
Refer a Friend
We want to reward you when you get your friends to join, so we've built a referrals scheme. It's really simple. When your friend joins, they just need to enter your email address or phone number at checkout. Once they've made their first payment, you...
Halloween Party - 31.10.18
Join us in all clubs for a Spooky Spectacular on Halloween Night.31st October 2018, 6-9pm.Featuring:Live DJPrizes for best fancy dressUV spooky spin with costumesHalloween photo booth and props - meet the grim reaper!Potion samplesDEADlift challenge ...