10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
What are Les Mills Classes?
From the creators of BODYPUMP, Les Mills is a family run concept that combines the latest exercise trends, ground-breaking technology and science and mixes it with awesome tunes for an effective workout that is taking the world by storm. Whether mar...
Reasons To Join A 24 Hour Gym
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Whether you work unsociable hours or are simply a night bunny, 24 hour gyms are becoming increasingly popular. More and more people are opting for these types of memberships and it’s easy to see why. With flexible working taking the world by storm ...
5 Free Weight Exercises To Help With Weight Loss
It’s a myth that you need to focus all of your efforts on diet and cardio in order to successfully lose weight. The truth is that free weight training plays an important role in the weight loss process.The science behind free weight exercisesStreng...