10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Les Mills New Release - Launch Weekend
We're launching the brand new Les Mills release in club this weekend. With new fantastic music, and workouts to push you even harder, there will be something for everyone. Read on to find out what's happening in your club. Please book in c...
24/7 Fitness Launches Innovative New Workout: Digit
The DigitTM Workout, launching in the UK exclusively at 24/7 Fitness gyms on April 1st, features a specially designed circuit that appears to maximise limited time at the gym. DigitTM is an exhilarating, multi-directional fitness experience that comb...
Do rest days slow your progress?
If you have reached the point in your training where you dislike or are afraid of rest days, then to be honest I feel like giving you a high five! By far the biggest problem in the fitness industry is getting people into the gym in the first place, t...