10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Best workout songs for a killer exercise session
We are so excited to welcome you all back into our gyms very soon. While you have probably maintained some form of exercise during lockdown, we all know there is nothing better than getting a good workout done at a gym. Is music good for a worko...
Get ready to hit the gym with a short burst of exercise programme
We can’t wait to reopen our gyms and welcome you all back as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we hope that you are staying safe, happy and healthy.Getting back into the swing of things after a long time away from the gym can be quite a...
How To Train For A Marathon (Mental Preparation)
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
This is the final post in our marathon miniseries, yet the subject is equally as important. No matter how much physical training you do, or how cautious you are with your diet, the mental roadblocks you will hit over those 26 miles can put you out of...