10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Your Gym Welcome Pack
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
A little over a year since the UK’s first lockdown, and we are beginning to see restrictions lift following the third lockdown. It’s been a hard and heartbreaking time, with all of us being away from loved ones for so long.We hope that restrictio...
Everything you need to know about muscle fatigue
At the beginning of a workout session, whether at home or the gym, you will feel full of energy; you're smashing it and feel like you could keep going for hours. But then, as the session goes on, you start to feel more tired and weaker than when you ...
3 Tips for Peak Gym Performance
You may have a goal in mind that you are working towards at the gym. While how you workout plays an important role in achieving your goals, they are many other factors that you might want to consider.So you've managed to get your gym routine down and...