10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Should you go to the gym every day?
When you start hitting the gym, you get that addictive rush of endorphins. Soon you find yourself itching to exercise even on your rest days. While we love seeing you at our gyms, respecting your body and doing what you can to keep it strong and...
What Equipment Is Needed For Yoga?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY!Whether you’re a tried and tested yogi or have always wanted to give it a go, today is a wonderful day to hop on your mat. Five reasons people love yogaWith 60 million yoga-related posts trending on Instagram every...
The Best Exercises For Your Legs
As gyms are now fully reopened and summer is finally here, it is now that time to fully focus on exercising and maintaining a healthy diet. As well as eating the appropriate foods, your gym routine is vital if you are looking to tone certain areas of...