10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Benefits Of Hula Hooping - 5 Reasons To Give Hula Classes A Try
Benefits Of Hula Hooping - 5 Reasons To Give Hula Classes A TryWhen it comes to exercising, it’s always important to find a workout, gym glass or activity that you enjoy and that you find beneficial for you. Now, there is certainly no shortage of o...
Benefits of Spinning Classes l 5 Reasons To Try Spinning
Spinning classes have been around since the early 90s, but have gained serious popularity over the years - right now, it’s one of the most popular types of workouts in the UK. Now, you might be wondering why anyone would want to sit on a...
How To Get Motivated For The Gym
We all know how great it feels to live an active lifestyle (for those who don’t, take our word for it). However, we all have those days where the idea of getting up, putting our workout clothes on and heading to the gym seems like the toughest thin...