10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Eating disorders are more common in men than you might think - here's how to spot the signs in yourself or your friendsOK. It's the closing years of the decade (bet that snuck up on you) and we're all thoroughly modern in our sexual politics. And yet...
Couples Who Work Out Together Really Do Stay Together
There are more one-line aphorisms about making a relationship work than one could easily count - and most of them are contradictory. Does 'absence make the heart grow fonder' or is 'out of sight out of mind'? Well, it seems modern science might be a ...
Get yourself a #gymbestie and hit your fitness goals
Not too long ago the University of Aberdeen published scientific proof of something some of us have known for a long time - partnering up with a 'Fitness Friend', 'Gym Bestie' or 'Back-Up Conscience' leads to better results, and more satisfied people...