10 Reasons You're the Most Hated Person in the Gym
1. You’re Always Dropping Weights
2. You Don’t Put Weights Away
3. You Don’t Use a Sweat Towel
4. You Hog Equipment You’re Not Using
5. You Spend Most of Your Time Staring at Your Phone
6. You Offer Your Unwanted Opinion
7. You Spend More Time Taking Mirror Photos Than Working Out
8. You Chat, Chat, Chat Too Much
9. You Judge Others
10. You Groan, A LOT!
Strength Training for Runners
Whether you’re new to running or are a serious marathon competitor, you should know that running alone is not enough to improve your performance. Switching up your training with sprints, long runs and tempo runs is a good start. However, if you wan...
Why You Should Consider Trying Low Impact Workouts
Getting your body moving through exercise is great for your overall health - not only does it keep you strong physically, but it’s also been shown to be highly beneficial for our mental health too. When people think of working out, their minds...
Is working with a personal trainer worth it?
Whether you’ve been a gym member for a while or this is your first month (welcome!), you’ve probably thought once or twice about investing in a personal trainer. Well, to help you reach an informed decision as to whether this would be a good...