10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
How Does Exercise Improve Mental Health?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
People rarely associated physical exercise with mental well being. Medical professionals always recommend exercise citing the health benefits to avoid cardiovascular, and other health risks.Unhealthy lifestyles can contribute to an array of physical ...
Can happiness sabotage your workout?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Quick question: What mood do you think is the most conducive to exercise?Happy?Sad?Neutral (neither happy nor sad)?Why are we asking this?One study hypothesised that the happier you were, the more likely you would want to exercise. They experimented ...
Intermittent Fasting and Exercise: The Facts
Diets, no one likes them. You dream of tasty food while chomping on celery as your daily snack. Perhaps that is why intermittent fasting is a popular lifestyle choice at the moment. That and the fact that it actually seems to work. Let's explore how ...