10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
5 Top Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
There are many things that contribute to a healthy lifestyle, and each element is as important as the next. Exercise, healthy food, good friendships, self-love and a healthy mental state all add up to a balanced lifestyle, which has many accompanying...
4 Tips To Stay Healthy Over Easter
That time of year is almost upon us when the Easter bunny comes to deliver some tasty treats. Easter is a time to celebrate and spend time with your family. But, often, it’s a time filled with food too. We believe it’s important to enjoy the...
Winter Preparedness Hub
The winter months are the most challenging time of year to stay on top of your fitness routine, but it is not impossible. In fact, exercising during the winter months is one of the best ways to combat the winter blues and stay in shape. Plus, it’s ...