10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
Why do People Join The Gym?
We all have our own reasons for joining a gym. For some of us it is about packing on muscle to improve strength, while others are more motivated by the boost of energy they'll feel when they get into better shape. Weight loss, endurance, flexibility...
5 ways to form healthier habits in 2018
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
Let’s face it, when it comes to new years resolutions, we all enter into them with the very best of intentions. The thing is, by the time February comes and the winter weather is still chilling us to the bone, quite often these resolutions become a...
Top 3 ways to get into the January groove
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
January is often a month that most dread, with the Christmas comedown inevitable and the shock of reality hitting as soon as we head back into the real world after the festivities have finished. However, January is a month of opportunity, the st...