10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
5 ways to love your body
It's a common opinion that you join a gym to change the way your body looks. But we believe that taking time to exercise and eat healthy foods is a way of respecting your body and showing it the love it deserves.If you look in the mirror and see noth...
Can You Wear A Posture Corrector While Working Out?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
One of the benefits of working in a company office is that you can request a workstation assessment. This will ensure that your desk screen is set up in a way that you won’t damage your eyes, and that your desk and chair are positioned to prevent n...