10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
Harnessing positive mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
In addition to physical strength, part of a healthy lifestyle includes attending to your mental health. The fortitude of everyone’s mental health, both in the UK and overseas, is currently being tested by the coronavirus pandemic. Recently, th...
Changing your mindset towards food throughout the coronavirus outbreak
On the 23rd March, the UK was sent into lockdown as part of the ongoing fight against coronavirus. Boris Johnson has specified that people can leave their homes once a day to exercise. Whether you use this as an opportunity to start running or hit th...