10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
Intermittent Fasting and Exercise: Should You Work Out Without Eating?
Intermittent fasting has been popularised thanks to books such as The Fast Diet and The 5:2 Diet. However, unlike many “fad” eating plans that have fallen in and out of favour with dieters (remember the “baby food diet?”) intermittent fasting...
Christmas Party Do's and Don'ts
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
With Christmas parties around the corner, here's our list of Do's and Don'ts to ensure you still have a job after the big event!Do's1 Eat A Big Lunch During The DayThat way you won’t have an empty stomach when you hit the big bash and you won’t g...
Does Exercise Help Anxiety?
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
The physical benefits of exercise are clear. From maintaining a healthy weight to improving your cardiovascular health, physicians and fitness professionals encourage living a physically active lifestyle.But it’s not just your physical health that ...