10 motivational quotes from people you’ve probably heard of
1) “The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals” – Joe Wicks
2) “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability” – Caitlyn Jenner
3) “If you don’t find the time to do the work, you don’t get the results” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4) “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win” – Andre Agassi
5) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Mohammed Ali
6) “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” – Albert Einstein
8) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
Pretty self-explanatory, there!
9) “Nothing is impossible – the word itself says I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
10) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, I got there by working for it” – Estee Lauder
10 Celebrity Cheat Meals for Fitness-Focused Celebs
While we love health and fitness at 24/7 Fitness, even we cannot resist a good old-fashioned cheat meal. This indulgence has become a common part of fitness regimes and healthy lifestyles, and it has our full support, as well as the avid support of...
What Are The Benefits Of Pilates?
Pilates is a low-impact, full-body workout. Created by Joseph Pilates during the early 20th century, Pilates has been used as a strengthening exercise for decades by dancers. It then became hugely popular in the mid-200s, mainly due to actresses, sin...
5 Top Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
There are many things that contribute to a healthy lifestyle, and each element is as important as the next. Exercise, healthy food, good friendships, self-love and a healthy mental state all add up to a balanced lifestyle, which has many accompanying...